About Me

My photo
garrett and morgan. raised in and around charlotte. married. registered architect and high school teacher. we have two sons and a daughter whom we adore and love to spend time with.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stuffy

So Mason was stuffy and coughing all weekend, so I left work early to take him to the doctor. It is one of those things that if your child has been coughing for four days and even though he isn't running a fever and is eating and sleeping well, you feel like the bad parent if you don't take them. So on Monday, I took him to the doctor. The cold had traveled in his chest and the doctor ordered amoxicillin. I kind of liked the doctors appointment because Mason got weighed. He weighs all of 15 lbs and 1 oz. I'm always interested in my children's weight and such. It is all about the numbers to me. I'll leave you with a picture of his cute smile.

No comments: