About Me

My photo
garrett and morgan. raised in and around charlotte. married. registered architect and high school teacher. we have two sons and a daughter whom we adore and love to spend time with.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Silly Olin's

This past week Garrett went to the Batman Trilogy on Thursday night into early Friday morning. Needless to say, he was a bit tired even into Saturday. I told Garrett to take Jay up for a nap and look what I found, Garrett found a comfy spot in Jay's bed to take a nap as well. After a nap, we parted ways and went to two different birthday parties.

As the weekend rolled out and Monday rolled in, Garrett and I felt Mason needed to see the doctor again. On Sunday late afternoon, his nose became really runny. By the time he went to bed and had been sleeping for two hours or so, he started coughing and crying. He never wakes up in his sleep. He was so stopped up, he couldn't breathe. On Monday, Mason and I headed to the doctor to get some meds. Yes, I am that mom that goes in for a cold for Mason, but he can't get rid of a cold on his own. I would have been in the doctor's office later in the week with Mason coughing and throwing up. We wanted spare ourselves from this. Later this afternoon, Mason was taking a nap, but his mattress was elevated. He slid down the mattress and ended up with his legs outside of his crib. I guess he slept this way the entire time. Crazy kid!!!

No comments: