About Me

My photo
garrett and morgan. raised in and around charlotte. married. registered architect and high school teacher. we have two sons and a daughter whom we adore and love to spend time with.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Around...

We're around and having fun. Nothing much has been happening around here except the usual business trip for Garrett every so often and the kids being sick off and on. We are good now and everyone is well; crossing my fingers. Today I ventured out with the kids to Concord Mills. This is probably the first time I've taken both of them by myself to the mall. Overall, the trip wasn't bad. I had to take back a few items and also stopped by Children's Place. Jay insisted that Mason needed a Super Mario shirt just like his. So he talked me into buying it. It is kind of cute that he wants his little brother to look just like him.

There has been a couple of times that I've found it easier to put both of them in the big tub together to take a bath. I think both the boys enjoyed playing with one another. Some how, Jay puts a smile on Mason's face every time.

No comments: