About Me

My photo
garrett and morgan. raised in and around charlotte. married. registered architect and high school teacher. we have two sons and a daughter whom we adore and love to spend time with.

Monday, April 29, 2013

2 1/2 week secret

So the last 2.5 weeks I've kept a secret that yes, we are finally having a girl. At my last doctor's appointment, my nursed asked if I wanted to find out. My nurse, Brandi, is a friend from middle/elementary school and I think she was more excited than me to find out it was a girl. Until yesterday, the secret was wrapped underneath HIPAA laws and only my nurse, doctor, ultrasound technician, and I knew. How I kept the secret, who knows? We only looked at the sex of the baby and nothing else. We will find out if everything is okay this Friday at the high risk doctor.

I decided I would surprise Garrett in the airport with the news with this sign when he got in from Mozambique. I didn't tell Jay either until then. I was afraid he would say something or be really upset. He kept saying he wanted a baby brother because he didn't want to mix the toys. Well, I guess we are mixing toys.

3 comments:

The Andlers said...

that's awesome morgan! you guys will love having a mix. we are opposites with 2 girls then a boy, but we love it. praying for a healthy second half of your pregnancy.

Bethany said...

Yay Morgan! You will LOVE having a sweet girl! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

YEAA!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hope all goes well!!